Job #: 5796
Title: Medicare Manager
The Medicare Broker Manager, under the direction of the Medicare Sales Director will be accountable for driving and achieving company defined distribution channel sales goals and objectives. Responsible for the execution of marketing strategy impacting the recruitment, onboarding, engagement production and compliance adherence of assigned independent agent/broker base.
· Broker Agency Recruitment
· Overall Agency Management
· Coordination of Agent Oversight (Marketing)
· Application Auditing
· Facilitating Agent/Broker Training
· Field Monitoring and Secret Shopping of Agents/Brokers
Salary commensurate with experience and education
· 7-9 years industry experience with complex national sales and/or client management.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional, pleasant phone manner, courteous.
· Good organizational skills and manages time well.
· Able to work independently, efficiently, and cooperatively with others; self-starter
· Active NYS DFS Health & Accident License
· Integrity and Trust
· Customer Focus
· Functional/Technical skills
· Written/Oral Communication
· Provides strategic sales leadership to expand and maintain business relationships with existing large, complex accounts.
· Meets growth sales production, retention, and profitability objectives for assigned book of business.
· Develops and executes a comprehensive strategic plan which results in increased sales and maximized profitability by maintaining and expanding penetration of existing products and cross-selling other products.
· Updates external constituents on capabilities to create business opportunities and/or enhance the perception and understanding of capabilities.
· Delivers organized, polished presentations of solutions, with benefits tied to the constituent’s business needs. Identifies and capitalizes on emerging trends in the marketplace by participating in community and industry events as a representative.
· Builds and maintains productive relationships with plan sponsors and brokers/consultants.
· Reaches senior levels within a customer/consultant organization and tailors message to effectively engage senior executives.
· Shares relevant industry and competitive data within and across business units and segments to support the development of new product initiatives.
· Mentors and supports service team, peers, and sales team.
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme