Today companies rely on their contingent and contract workers for some time critical missions due to the growing need for flexible human capital and access to specialized workers. This growing dependence on a contingent work force has caused many companies to abandon their traditional procurement practices and hire contingent workers without a proven methodology. Often companies aggressively hire contingent workers without regard to cost controls, liabilities, and processes. Because of disparate buying patterns that often occur, many CFO’s, CTO’s and managers struggle with the ability to manage all of their service providers while balancing the need between cost containment and superior resources. Our proven system architecture delivers maximum security, high-availability and scalable performance. You can leverage Momentum’s talent pool and practice experts as a means to extend the abilities of your firm or department.
In an effort to recognize cost savings, organizational efficiencies and economies of scale, many companies have implemented human capital management solutions that target these critical areas. Through our extensive experience in human capital acquisition, we deliver a world-class human capital management solution through our Managed Services. Our Managed Services offerings streamline the acquisition of the contingent workforce, provide cost controls and savings, and minimize the administrative burden on your organization. By dedicating resources and implementing best practices to your organization’s human capital needs, we can help your organization realize its goals.
Some of the benefits that you will recognize utilizing Momentum’s Managed Services Solution include the following:
- Fully outsourced human capital management solutions through a single point of contact
- Reduced costs on current contingent workforce
- Enforced cost management and policy guidelines for future hires
- Recognized economies of scale
- Enhanced management of supplier resources and human capital
- Improved cycle hire times
- Managed time sheet and billing administration
- Robust reporting on performance metrics and service level agreements
- Minimized involvement with dispute resolution
- Application of leading automated technology
- Guaranteed savings