Job #: 5799
Title: Coordinator – Houston, TX
Are you the kind of person who always knows about the best deals? Do you enjoy investing a bit more effort to save money? Are you highly organized? Are you great at writing headlines, articles and tweaking short-form summaries so they pop off the page? Do you love working on a fast-paced collaborative team?
If so, then this is the job for you! We’re looking for a passionate and talented Local Commerce Curator, physically based in Houston, TX.
The ideal candidate is a strong combination of a Digital Marketing Specialist and SEO Copywriter and is technically adept.
• Constantly curate the list of possible deals to find the best ones for our audiences.
• Choose images and write great copy for each deal. Confirm deal facts.
• Create promotional images and text for deals that will be used on our websites and in social media.
• Load deals into our proprietary publishing systems.
• Write articles about commerce trends or subjects pertaining to user geographic shopping behaviors.
• Load original articles and approved syndications into our publishing platforms.
• Produce newsletters, which includes: Selecting deals, writing copy, selecting the order, and approving final entry before publishing.
• Analyze tracking results to develop recommendations for how to improve overall project performance.
The ideal Curator will be an expert at the following:
• Selecting shopping deals that are high quality and likely to resonate with their audience
• Maintaining market vigilance and efficiency identifying opportunities for promotion and exciting innovations
• Possessing a high level of self-assurance and the ability to quickly think on one’s feet and take quick, appropriate actions
• A proficiency at navigating multiple programs (often simultaneously) in order to complete a single process
• Strong content creation and prospecting skills. In addition, has a personal passion for seeking out deals and discounts!
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits:
• Attitude: Highly organized, great at keeping lists. Prefers working on a fast-paced team with deadlines and KPIs. Likes to ask questions and speak up with ideas.
• Writing experience: enjoys writing and can manage doing so on tight deadlines. Has a friendly and helpful voice on social media.
• Image selection: Has a good eye for images that pop. Knows how to use simple editing tools.
• Analytics experience: Loves using numbers to understand how to improve. Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics.
• Newsroom or journalism experience: None required, but is favorable
• Schedule: Some weekend and holiday work required, on a predictable schedule.
• + Portfolio of writing samples
• + Strong Facebook and Google Analytics skills
• + Understanding of Mailchimp and other newsletter publishing platforms
• + Expert-level writing and editing skills
• + Ability to match images to copy
• + Experience writing headlines
• + Attention to detail
• + Bachelors degree in marketing-related curriculum preferred
This is a REMOTE 40 hour per week opportunity that will last about 3 months. Candidates must be local to Houston and familiar with the area.
Some weekend and holiday work required, on a predictable schedule.
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme