Job #: 6260
Title: Clinical Analyst
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Senior Epic Certified Analyst must have previous Epic implementation and support experience for a 6‐month contract.
Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version.
Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred.
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end‐user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client’s business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow‐up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes; support, enhance and optimize Epic applications.
• Communicate technical design issues to non‐technical people.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a fast‐moving team.
• Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
• Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
• Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
• Live system support; triage and address issues reported by end‐users through the appropriate ticketing systems. In the event of a break/fix issue that requires build, completing the necessary build and following the change control processes to have the build moved to production.
• Optimization design; validate and review key workflows that have been identified as stakeholders of needing optimization. Identify any potential issues with related workflows. Identify operational impacts to all facilities, and work to ensure standardization.
• Experience with HL7 communications is a plus.
• Experienced working in a Project Management Office (PMO) with cross-functional teams is a plus.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Completed multiple go‐lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
• Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi‐hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center. Experience with post‐implementation system optimization and standardization.
• Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
• At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
• At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
• Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem‐solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
• Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme