Job #: 5549
Title: Business Analyst
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Apply Functional expertise in a squad to achieve outcomes for customers and deliver business values.
* Work closely with business owners to create a shared vision and alignment in the squad.
* Help prioritize and set clear business goals and expectations around deliverables for the squad.
* Help squad understand What by contributing domain knowledge.
* Help squad understand How by translating requirements into technical specs and supporting information.
* Work as part of a banking Agile Squad.
* Remove obstacles by engaging with stakeholders offline and creating shared understanding of handshakes and interfaces.
* Collaborating with multiple technology teams that are upstream and downstream to the application which include Data Warehouse, LoanIQ and firm’s GL system etc.
* Working in the Agile development methodologies, collaborating with business and technology teams located globally.
* Interact with business stakeholders, perform detailed analysis of requirements and convert them into clear and concise requirements for development team.
* Write detailed user stories in JIRA, create other artifacts like workflow charts and diagrams, writing solution requirements Specifications in Agile environment.
* Work closely with QA team to review their test cases and assist in UAT with Business stakeholders.
* Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
* 8+ years of hands on experience as a Business Analyst.
* 4+ years of working knowledge of Finance – Lending Products knowledge.
* 4+ years of experience in working as a proxy for the product owner role.
* 2+ years of experience working on JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment.
* Strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and have the ability to lead project’s vision.
* Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography and time zones.
* Experience working in agile development methodologies.
* Working knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
* Working knowledge of financial accounting and treasury Functions.
* Experience in analyzing product level or large initiatives.
* Experience in working as a Scrum Master.
* Scrum Master Certification.
* Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.