Job #: 5556
Title: ETL Datastage Developer
The candidate must be a self-starter, who can work under general guidelines in a fast-paced work environment. Overall minimum of 7 years of experience in business intelligence / Data Warehousing tools / technologies.
Experience in data integration using IBM Information server 11.x is a must.
• Able to design and develop data stage (ETL) common data integration templates
• IBM Information server 11.x application administration
• Perform deep technical analysis by reverse engineering exiting business logic embedded in Unix / Perl / Data Stage jobs.
• Work as ETL SME to understand and drive analytical/business requirements
• Prepare detailed ETL design
• Prepare and validate end to end business logic and mappings.
• Develop ETL jobs, prepare unit test cases, test data and perform unit testing
• Code review with Data Integration SME
• Prepare detailed design, architecture, mapping sheet and other ETL documents
• Data Stage code roll and deployment
• Resolve all technical issues raised during SIT/UAT/Warranty phases
• Prepare root cause corrective action document for the ETL issues
• Perform batch support for EDW / AWS jobs on rotation.
BI / Data Warehousing | 7+ years | required
Big Data | 2+ years | Preferred
Cloud Technologies (AWS) | 1+ year | Desired
Technology /Application Category | Experience | Preference
Data Integration (ETL) technologies | 7+ Years | required
Hadoop Technologies, OLAP Technologies | 1+ year | preferred
AWS Analytics | 1+ year | preferred
AWS Snowflake | 1+ year | preferred
Azure Analytics | 1+ year | preferred
Azure Snowflake | 1+ year | preferred
Tech/ Product Tools | Experience | Preference
Data Stage (IBM Information Server 11.x) | 6+ Years | required
UNIX / Python Scripting | 5+ years | required
PL / SQL | 6+ Years | Required (Expert Level)
SVN, GitHub, Control M / JCL | 3+ years | Preferred
Soft Skills | Preference
Excellent Communication | Required
Excellent Analytical Ability | Required
Special Requirements | Preference
ETL Batch System Support | preferred
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING:
Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent to bachelor’s in computer science | required