Job #: 3014
Over 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Finance/Accounting/Taxation domains and an in-depth understanding of the business process models underlying these domains.
• Strong business function knowledge for the following areas (Cash & Deposits, Investments and Equity, Debt and Derivatives, Retail and Institutional Brokerage, Compensation & Benefits, Bank Loans, Corporate Accounting Shared services, IR&C and International, Treasury and Liquidity, Tax Accounting)
• In-depth understanding of accounting treatment of transactions and interfacing to General Ledger.
• Experience in month-end processes, ledger reconciliations
• Holds meetings with business owners to set priorities and expectations.
• Must possess strong communication skills to effectively interact with members’ various level.
• Solid understanding of integration between various ERP systems, good in designing integrations between ERP & Other systems.
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS financial and subledgers system (SimCorp, Broadridge BPS, FIS, etc.) a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
• Must be able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required.