Job #: 2135
Title: Web Proxy Operations Engineer
Job Title: Web and Proxy Security operations L3
* Moderate-Advanced proxy experience required including engineering of flows via proxy and cli access for troubleshooting; Bluecoat ProxySG Appliance experience preferred.
* Must know how to integrate external services with proxies via ICAP, proxy chaining, service offloads, etc.
* Moderate cloud security experience across at least a couple of the more cloud providers (Azure, O365, AWS, etc)
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of web malware and how it can get inside the network and mitigation strategies.
* Light to moderate Linux Experience; must know at least standard userland roles and tasks
* Expert knowledge of web security concepts and cyber attack vectors covering network through application layers
* Good understanding of the protocols underpinning the web – TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc…
*Ideal candidate would be able to intelligently dissect all 7 layers of the OSI stack
* Experience working in DMZ environments with good understanding of hardware load-balancing, firewalls, multi-tiered architectures.
* Hands-on CASB design, architecture and deployment (SkyHigh, Symantec CloudSOC etc)
* Hands-on research and deployment of Shadow IT/Unsanctioned Application products
* Good knowledge of authentication technologies (including NTLM, Kerberos, and SAML) is a plus
* Hands-on proxy knowledge; Bluecoats preferred
* Previous Lead Exp is a plus
* Progamming/Scripting languages: Python, Perl, Angularjs
* Knowledge of Data Protection Practices (Data At Rest, In Use, In Motion, etc) and their practical implementations
* Practical knowledge of web malware, it’s propagation and mitigation strategies * CISSP or similar recognized cyber security qualifications
* Experience operating in large, siloed enterprise environments