Job #: 2323
Title: Web Production Support AEM
Job Title: Web Production Specialist
Location: Jersey City
The Web Production Specialist will support the increased day-to-day needs of the Institutional Digital Marketing team in ensuring our public-facing websites and portions of advisor/client facing secure websites are operational, compliant, accurate, and always providing an effective and accessible web experience that supports both user needs and marketing/business goals.
Specifically, the web production specialist will be responsible for timely execution of web content changes & page updates using our CMS tools (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager) as well as coordinating with internal IT/development resources on more complex changes and troubleshooting matters. The specialist will also collaborate with other marketing team members to plan & execute website updates and ensure website content always properly reflects the TD Ameritrade Institutional brand and our products.
This includes reacting to a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities, and covers all aspects of the production process – including hands-on coding & content management, serving as a liason to technology teams & processes with IT, and coordinating with internal stakeholders as needed to ensure web content & assets are properly trafficked and deadlines are being met.
The successful candidate will have a “webmaster” like mindset, understanding the technical nuances, limitations, and opportunities that come with setting up and running a website, a comfort level building relationships with technology/developer resources, ability to take direction from channel/product owners, while also bringing business savvy and understanding the role our web properties play in supporting our marketing & business objectives.
• Perform hands-on website updates in our CMS tools (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, Teamsite) and using HTML/CSS where needed
• Landing Page Setup/Creation (HTML, basic photoshop, etc…)
• Ensure website content is always up-to-date and compliant
• Help ensure websites are optimized for search (partnering with SEO strategist, technical product owner, and content writers)
• Collaborate with other team members (i.e. designers, marketing strategists, writers) to plan and implement website updates that support marketing campaigns & strategies
• Maintain all documentation and approvals for website content changes
• Assist with documentation and communication of our policies, procedures, and workflows around website management
Proven experience in:
• Basic HTML coding (both hand-coding and WYSIWYG tools like Dreamweaver, etc…) a must
• Experience with web content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager AEM needed)
• Experience working with developers and technology teams (ability to speak the language)
• Basic Photoshop skills (i.e. sizing/cropping images, banners, etc… as needed)
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize and juggle between multiple tasks/assignments coming in at a fast pace
• Keen eye for details (i.e. proofreading, checking own work)
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of marketing concepts a huge plus
• Experience with digital analytics platforms (i.e. Adobe Analytics / SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, etc…) a plus