Job #: 2088
Title: Web Developer – St. Louis, MO
Create and maintain custom mobile app components in a fast paced CI/CD environment
Work with infrastructure teams to address proxy, software and administrative privilege issues that impact development or build processes
Participate as a member in Agile team and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews
Quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities
Translate business objectives into programming initiatives and requirements
Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies and contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements
• At least 7 years of software development experience.
• At least 5 years Java development experience with JDBC, JMS, JSP, JAF, Servlets, AJAX, REST, Java design patterns and use of Eclipse, Git/Bitbucket, Maven and Junit.
• Expertise building solutions in Java script, HTML, Angular, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Visual Studio, NodeJs
• At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing Web Services and user interfaces using the following AWS API Gateway and associated AWS tools
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
• Knowledge of Agile approaches, successful Agile techniques, User stories, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, test driven development.
• Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) tools
• Experience with Iterative or Agile development methodology preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues.
• Keen interest in understanding and solving problems and readiness to apply new technologies.
• Excellent in using MS Office
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred