Job #: 1168
Title: Web Developer/Designer
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum is looking for a Web Developer.
Primary responsibilities is to design, develop, test and implement functionality and / or user interface for web based applications.
- Should be familiar with integration with existing applications as well as user interface (UI Design), Graphic design concepts and site animation.
- May be required to troubleshoot application issues and bugs.
- Research technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications.
- Analyze and integrate new web productstechnologies with existing web applications to improve the web design and functionality.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
- Conceptualize with the team, and implement website redesign that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Create and implement wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Proven work experience as a web programmer with 5-9 years of experience.
- Must have a website coding experience.
- Coding experience with Vignette/Open Text, HTML, CSS
- UX- user experience- how people feel throughout the website experience. Profiling different types of users, site layout/mapping, user flows throughout the website
- Responsive design- knowledge of sizing/best practices (desktop/mobile best practices)
- Design experience preferred- photoshop, Sketch, illustrator
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Excellent oral and written communicator