Job #: 3043
Title: Web Developer – Chicago, IL
• Design and develop features that meet business requirements and adhere to industry best practices.
• Involved in the full development life cycle, from requirements analysis to production launch.
• Takes an active role in code reviews, both responding to feedback on own work and review peer’s code.
• Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
• 5-7 years of software development experience.
• Strong command of browser-side client technologies.
• Proficient in DOM API, AJAX Programming and build systems such as Webpack.
• Source code control understanding, experience with Git preferred.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work individually with minimal direction, and on a larger development team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• Knowledge of financial markets and/or trading experience is a plus.