Job #: 1762
Title: Wealth Operations
The Specialist will be charged with providing operational support and a superior service experience to Investment Advisor Representatives and their clients. As a member of Wealth Management division, Eagle Strategies LLC, the Specialist will have the opportunity to work closely with both internal and external business partners. This broad level of exposure will allow the individual to quickly learn the managed account business. The skill sets and experiences attained through this role will be invaluable throughout the individual’s career.
• Review and process managed account applications and service requests
• Proactively respond to inquiries from Eagle Strategies Advisors
• Assist the Internal Consultant and Portfolio Specialist Teams with new cases by providing operational expertise
• Work with Eagle Strategies business partners to ensure that technology workflows are operating correctly and efficiently
• Identify and resolve operational and compliance issues that may arise during daily activities
• Proactively identify process improvements and work Manager to implement the solutions in an effort to build efficiencies and increase productivity
• Bachelor Degree
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of the managed account industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service skills and comfort with inbound/outbound calls
• Schedule flexibility and strong work ethic.
• Series 6 or 7 is a plus
Technical Expertise: Work closely with internal and external business partners to ensure adherence to SLA’s and regulatory standards.
Leadership: Proactively reviews and processes new managed account applications and service requests.
Problem Solving: Ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational challenges (cashiering issues, system problems, etc).
Decision Making/ Nature of Impact: Constantly seeks opportunities to improve existing processes in an effort to build a scalable and impactful service model.
Communication Requirements: Ability to explain complex operational situations to advisors, clients, and internal business partners