Job #: 1965
Title: Vue Developer
• Design, implement and maintain the VUE Distribution Management System (Onboarding, Compliance and Sales Compensation)
• Configure new workflows, calculations, integration and reports within VUE Software
• Update the VUE configuration for changes in compensation plans
• Work with the Producer and Sales Operations to gather business requirements
• Assist with monthly payout processing and troubleshooting any issues or system defects
• Assist with all aspects of producer management and incentive compensation
• Designing solutions which meet or exceed requirements, promote re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support.
• Conducting unit tests, systems & acceptance testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements.
• Designing and developing test procedures/plans and participating in system and user acceptance testing.
• Providing ongoing support for the application and coordinating issue resolution with software vendors
• Monitor, forecast and analyze incentive compensation plan performance.
• Support and work with other members of the Sales Compensation team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• 2+ years with VUE Distribution Management System
• 2+ years’ experience with SQL and relational database concepts
• 2+ years’ experience in Java/.NET programming
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Strong problem-solving and creative thinking
• Experience in Software project development lifecycle (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)