Job #: 2301
Title: VMWare Expert
Functional Title: VMware/NSX Expert
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of VMware/NSX expert for a 3-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The NSX security expert will play a critical role in building and sustaining Virtual environment at while driving the implementation of VMware solutions across the appropriate department of the company.
• Providing security and network support for physical networking and firewall services.
• Delivering network and security infrastructures services.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
• Micro-segmentation experience is must
• Experience working in EPIC environment
• Strong background with entire VMWare vSphere suite (vSphere 6.5)
• Strong knowledge of VMware to include vCenter, vSphere, and ESX 6.x, vCloud Suite
• Knowledge about VMware App Defense
• Solid understanding of networking, VLAN, and VXLAN
• Ability to configure and integrate storage devices (SAN, NAS) supporting VMware infrastructure
• Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure VMware services and applications
• Strong knowledge on vRealize Suite (vrni and loginsight)