Job #: 2143
Title: VBA Developer
This position will work directly with our clients on automating a process to extract data files from our client’s systems and transmitting sFTP. We are looking for this position to travel to our client locations and work directly with the organization’s principal and/or staff to develop processes that assist with data file coordination, loading, cleanup, and identifying discrepancies and errors on data files. This position requires the capability to aggregate various data files, manipulate data in Excel, Python, relational databases or other technologies and create standardized Excel output files. Clients may require various Excel output layouts depending upon the products they support. The expectation is that all solutions will be developed and deployed in 3 months from initial engagement.
The consultant will be responsible for providing the project sponsor and client management updates as requested. The software developed will be owned and licensed to the client for their use. The consultant will be required to support and maintain the deployed solutions for 12 months after delivery.
· Ability to work on projects utilizing technologies such as Python, Excel, VBA, or .net, SQL, SSIS.
· Ability collaborate with non-technical people to understand the business process required to manually create the Excel files
· Evidence of creativity and latitude to accomplish tasks.
· Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
· Ability to traveling to 6 to 10 client US based locations for a week per client.
· All implementations will be completed within a 3 month timeframe.
· The consulting firm must provide proof of Errors & Omissions insurance with a minimum coverage of $3,000,000.