Job #: 1972
Title: UX Research
Job Title: Senior UX Researcher
Are you an experienced user researcher who wants to lead high-impact projects immediately while mentoring other team members? Our growing team is looking for an expert in the practice of user research to be an influential voice in the future of our discipline and be a part of a growing team that’s making a big impact in Wealth Management.
– Manage both large and small research initiatives end-to-end in an Agile environment.
– Partner with Product Management, Product Design, and technology teams to deem research questions and goals, conduct appropriate studies, and analyze and communicate results.
– Employ a variety of research methods in the lab, remotely, and in the led.
– Plan, design, and conduct both quantitative and qualitative user research studies (i.e., write moderator’s guides, design surveys, moderate usability testing, etc.).
– Identify, track, and share overarching research trends.
– Mentor more junior researchers.
– Help to adapt and innovate research practices to meet a rapidly-growing team’s needs.
– Help to identify opportunities for impact U research across the rm.
– Facilitate U workshops with cross-functional teams.
– Help promote a data-driven culture that prioritizes user insights and combats assumptions.
Skills to Have:
– 4+ years U experience (preferably U research).
– Experience financial services.
– Demonstrated and proven experience in experimental design.
– Experience implementing a range of methodologies, both qualitative (e.g., usability testing, ethnography, interviews) and quantitative (e.g., A/B or multivariate testing, survey design).
– Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
– An interest in working with both enterprise and consumer technology.
– Willingness to run studies from end-to-end (you’ll be responsible for every single step, from recruiting participants to sharing out insights).
– A persuasive and compelling presentation style.
– Experience working in Agile with the ability to adapt, pivot, and roll with the punches.
– M.A./M.S. or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Human actors, Psychology, Anthropology, or related fields familiar with design tools like Sketch and InVision