Job #: 1985
Title: UX Developer
• 8+ years of experience in Product design.
• Formal training in designing for the web and mobile applications, interaction Design, Usability or relevant experience.
• Experience leading the Product design of at least one major application in a complex enterprise platform that was used by a large userbase.
• Digital portfolio demonstrating your ability to think strategically and effectively through solutions, and bringing that vision to life through easy to follow, flows and interfaces. Showing projects from inception to publication and pointing to your specific contributions that demonstrating critical thinking, user research, market research, IA skills, user flows, prototypes, user testing, experience and communicating functional specifications.
• Relevant degree, diploma, or certificate (Graphic Design, Visual Arts and Design, Interactive/Multimedia design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or Visual Communication, or equivalent experience).
• Nice to have: Key or lead role in crafting a design system.
• Nice to have: Management experience.
• Team player able to co-exist and work effectively with others.
• Experience working with CRMs / SaaS / Enterprise software.
• Self-starting initiative taker able to chart a project roadmap and effectively navigate through it.
• Ability to think through complex problems and solve them methodically
• Ability to switch hats from Product/UX Designer to Product/UX Analyst depending on what the project calls for
• Translate high level objectives and design principles into easy to communicate logic and user flows, journey maps, sitemaps
• Ability to demonstrate your solution through wireframes, interaction designs, and UI elements
• Think strategically not only of your project, but its implications on the entire ecosystem.
• An excellent communicator able to pitch your work and convey your solution to any audience
• Good written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to disassociate yourself from your work, and objectively measure your project’s effectiveness in meeting user’s needs
• Knowledge of design systems, color palettes, typography, and print design principles.
• Comfort working with the parameters and landscape that come with enterprise software.
• Experience with the various stages of user research, both small scale and larger.
• Understanding of technical limitations, and ability to work with developers to navigate through them.
• Expert in the Adobe Creative, Sketch, InvisionApp, or other design / prototyping tools.