Job #: 1450
Title: Unified Communications AV Technician
Momentum is looking for a Unified Communications AV Technician
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Unified Communications AV Technician for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all AV service requests in Central office in Service-Now
- Physically sit at 125 Worth St for AV Executive collaboration support Backup support to weekly Friday Q&A Board Committee Meetings
- Backup support to Annual Public Meetings w/ President & Board members
- Backup support to Office of Emergency Management in occurrence of Emergency Event(s)
- Backup support to Press Conference as per request from President’s office / Office of Marketing & Communications Monitor and resolve all UC-AudioVideo service ticket requests in Service-Now
- Support Cisco Webex webcast(s)
- Support all Level 1 video conference deployments & maintenance in Central office & Facilities / Clinics as requested
- AV asset management
- AV / VOIP relinquishment
- Assist in Creating Webex Accounts as per Service-Now requests
- Reports & follow directions from supervisor for all AV support requests
- 2 to 3 years proven experience in the AV field, including a broad knowledge of various AV products, services, and technology. Proven experience working with AV, sound systems, data, and specialized carriers.
- Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proven track record of working independently, as well as within a team environment;
- Ability to overcome obstacles, prioritize, and manage workload.
- Solid expertise with AV; including conference room hardware.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for contact with customer, managers, and vendors to obtain and interpret a variety of information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.