Job #: 2125
Title: UI/UX Developer
Job Title: Market Risk – Senior UI/UX Developer
We advise, originate trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, and securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
• Develop modular, scalable, stable, and optimized front-end code for applications using Angular 2+ with Java APIs.
• Implement automated testing for AngularJS 2+ code using Karma/Jasmine/Protractor.
• Interact with Business, Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and other global teams during various phases of development.
• Turn data into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights.
• Deep knowledge (5+ years) of large scale front-end enterprise application development in Angular 2+ along with exceptional debugging skills.
• Strong programming expertise in Java/J2EE.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js, HTML5, CSS, Less, and responsive design concepts.
• Strong experience with UX Design/Wireframe.
• Experience writing unit test cases for Angular code using Jasmine/Karma unit testing frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of industry standard build tools such as NPM and Webpack.
• Robust experience with Angular based Grid libraries such as ag-Grid.
• Solid grasp of distributed architecture including RESTful Services, Web API, and messaging.
• Prior experience with data visualization.
• Prior experience delivering using Agile methodology.
• Strong problem solving and system design.
• Previous experience engaging in peer design and code reviews.
• Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills; will be engaging directly with business users.
• Self-Driven with a desire to learn both personally and professionally.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills.
• Working knowledge of interfacing with RDBMS (DB2 and/or SQL Server).
• Experience with other JS libraries and frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.).
• Prior working experience in financial industry.