Job #: 5798
Title: UI/UX Designer Remote
The CX team would like to focus on offering new capabilities and enhancements to improve the experience users have as they interact with (Mortgage Insurance) MI Online technology. After years of gradual MI Online modifications, the system is presenting a disjointed user experience. As part of this initiative, we would like to accomplish the following:
• Migrate to Sitecore technology
• Create UI style standards to guide business and technology resources when modifying functionality on MI Online.
• Improve compliance with current ADA standards
• Replace an antiquated navigational design and create an efficient and intuitive user navigation on consistent with the brand of a fintech company
• Incorporate convenience options to improve usability (Zip code lookup, improve error messaging, etc.)
• Create a design for new capabilities to expand and enhance self-serve capabilities across the tool (allow imports for batch processing, etc.).
• Develop a phased approach to implement changes in a cohesive manner for users
What You Will Do
Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
Take risks, champion new ideas and ask challenging questions.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
Manage all print material & branding for Red Bell, Pyramid Platform, homegenius.
Lead design for multiple Radian products.
Who We Are Seeking
Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and the Adobe Suite. Basic HTML, CSS, & Java Knowledge.
Knowledge of design & dev best practices.
Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
Hands-on mastery of interaction design deliverables including concept diagrams, wireframes, prototypes (low/high fidelity).
Developing wireframes, prototypes, and designs around customer needs.
Communicating ideas to key stakeholders and the wider team.
Fantastic organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
Ensure deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Other Position Parameters:
Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently.
Ability to give effective feedback.
Work closely with other members of the your department, Product owners, Content creators, Designers and Developers.
Education and Credentials
Required: Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Design
Preferred: Master’s Degree, Concentration in Design
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme