Job #: 2267
Title: UI/UX Designer
We are looking for Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team
We build digital products used every day by thousands of finance professionals. These products aid the creation, distribution, marketing of investment research. (And other financial products.) These products also help streamline processes to build and maintain strong client relationships.
In some cases, you will help design the direction and user experience for new products. In others, you will help improve existing products already with maturity and a large user base. In all cases, you will provide guidance and advocate for the best user experience during the implementation phase. You will help develop a UX and UI pattern system for all these products and services and future ones to come.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with project managers, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
• Design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows.
• Create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions.
• Conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis.
• You will create documentation, provide guidance to engineers to implement your solutions. This includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and strong sense of visual design principles.
• At least 5 years of experience creating UX/UI for mobile, desktop and web.
• Excellent communication skills and great attention to details.
• The ability to take complex issues and distilled them into simple and intuitive interfaces.
• The ability to create prototypes, we love Adobe XD and Sketch.
• The ability to design, deliver, review, iterate your design solutions.
• Experience annotating designs, creating specs and guidance for engineering.
• Experience working closely with engineers, provide guidance during development and QA phase.
Ideally but not required:
Experience within the financial industry