Job #: 1405
Title: UI/UX Designer
Momentum is looking for a UI/UX Designer.
Duties: ***Please include candidate portfolio with submittal***
The applicant is responsible for creating UI design, navigation structures and information designs, as well as constructing prototypes, storyboards, and mock-ups to effectively communicate designs to product management and development teams. The applicant should understand Mobile First approach and possess knowledge of Responsive Design with the ability to create visual designs for all form factors. Applicant should be able follow the existing brand and UX guidelines, but also challenge to update them with the future needs and trends. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who specializes in the design and development of dashboards. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to attend meetings and communicate clearly with clients and then take that information and use it to create dashboards. This candidate will work closely with other designers, developers, and project managers.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create consistent user experiences and visual designs on products ranging from dashboards, websites and enterprise applications.
- Assist product management and feature teams in defining functional interaction requirements specifications.
- Create pixel perfect mock-up / prototype interaction designs, including user interaction models, information architecture, wire frames and screen flows for multiple channels (smart phone + tablet + desktop).
- Work with usability specialists to conduct customer studies of mock-ups, prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate designs based on usability test results.
- Expert in Sketch, Invision and Adobe Design tools.
- 5+ years of experience designing desktop and/or hand-held applications, or large-scale web-based applications, involving detailed design schematics.
- Hands on UI designer.
- A professional and personal portfolio of beautiful and useful interface design that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches. Online portfolio is required.
- Knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems. Ability to understand the needs of customers.
- Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop, tablets, smart phones and web-based applications, and ease of use best practices.
Education: Degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field is a must Skills and Experience:
USER INTERFACE DESIGN