Job #: 2805
Title: UI Developer
• Able to lead development of UI application using Angular, and latest web technologies.
• Would be a huge plus to have experience upgrading Angular 1.5 to higher versions.
• Has experience in discussing various approaches of design and provide benefits of choosing one vs another.
• Experience in developing various tools for web UI application development.
• Must be familiar with MVP architecture, and applying that using Angular.
• Strong understanding of DOM and Virtual DOM for responsive web design.
• Review and approve PRs / Code reviews for existing software to make sure it follows standards, has good practices etc.
• Good to have experience in page optimization and increasing performance of webpage.
• Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed.
• Able to support PROD and non-PROD applications, including making config changes, pushing builds etc.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Angular 1.5 and above, or any other latest UI technology framework
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Good to have experience with Financial Systems
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• 8-10 years related experience required