Job #: 2359
Title: UI Developer
Wealth Management (WM) Technology
Wealth Management (WM) Technology is the global technology department responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Wealth Management (WM) business. The department is comprised of 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office.
Client Channels Technology is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. The charter of this department is to develop Client-facing Websites and Mobile Applications. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web and mobile applications in an open and collaborative environment. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in working at the frontier of digital finance, this is the place for you.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:
• 5+ years of professional experience in building responsive websites
• Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
• Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
• Experience in Angular is a must.
• Consuming RESTful API’s and JSON data format
• Developing Wireframes, site maps and process flows for site architecture
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Financial Services experience will be a strong plus
• Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change