Job #: 1394
Title: Trading Business Analyst
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum is looking for a BA with Trading experience in Omaha, NE
- Helps define, prioritize, communicate, and secure agreement on project objectives and scope.
- Assists in performing and communicating forms and communicates results of stakeholder analysis.
- Participates in defining, estimating effort, communicating, and securing agreement on plan of business analysis activities and artifacts.
- With guidance, collaborates with stakeholders to elicit, prioritize, validate, and document testable, developer-ready business requirements.
- Participates in creating professional quality project artifacts such as charters, requirement plans, business requirement documents, models (e.g., context diagrams, process maps, use cases), traceability matrices, and others as appropriate
- Assists in collaborating with stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and manage changes to project scope and requirements.
- Participates in helping to ensure that the solution design satisfies project objectives and business requirements.
- Assists to help liaison(s) with basic tasks as they navigate between business subject matter experts and technologists throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participates in Identifying and communicating risks and issues as well as possible solutions.
• Participates in peer reviews of business analysis artifacts.