Job #: 1912
Title: Trader Voice
Global Voice Engineering team is looking for a Senior Trader Voice Design/Platform Engineer to join their accomplished and business critical team.
Role Profile- You will be required to create designs, and /or certify trader voice platforms enabling the firm to deploy nextgen Voice architectures. – You will have extensive experience with trading floor environment and voice infrastructures including BT ITS trading turrets, Speakerbus iSeries intercom, Nice voice recording, private wire technologies, hoot and holler infrastructure, and trading floor voice API’s. – You should also be capable of performing design evaluations/ certifications and lead the effort for strategic initiatives.
– Extensive experience in configuring, supporting, and fault diagnosis of BT ITS Trading turrets and associated backroom technology.
-Extensive experience in configuring, supporting, and fault diagnosis of IPC Unigy systems and IQMAX turrets and associated backroom technology.
– Extensive experience in configuring, supporting, and fault diagnosis of Speakerbus iSeries SIP intercom and associated backroom technology.
– Extensive experience in configuring, supporting, and fault diagnosis of Nice NTR voice recording and Nice Fusion.
– Extensive experience with deploying carrier private wire solutions such as IPC EVS.
– Experience with hoot and holler technologies, including channel bank, Cisco dial peers, and SIP IP hoot bridges.
– Ability to understand Application Programming Interfaces as they relate to trading floor voice CRM applications is a plus.
– Ability to lead product evaluations of new trading floor voice technologies.
– Wireshark knowledge and skills are essential.
– Experience with PBX vendors such as Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Session Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Session Management Edition is a plus.
– Working knowledge of the SIP protocol
– Working knowledge of cloud based solutions
– Working knowledge of the H323 protocol suite
– Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite
– Any background knowledge of Data network infrastructures & components including quality of service standards, deployments & support would be beneficial
– Experience with the creation and presentation of documentation as it relates to designs, certifications, and evaluations.