Job #: 2333
1. Engagement Description
Contract Labor Title: Implementation: Quality Assurance, Testing and Validation Services – NOT EPIC CERTIFIED
Functional Title: Quality Assurance Tester
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Quality Assurance Tester for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Consultant will work under limited supervision to monitor software quality.
Along with these responsibilities, they will need to analyze technical risk for new software product, document functional tests, perform complex testing assignments, and investigate operational problems with other technical team members.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• Perform quality assurance efforts on application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
• Manage testing for application deployments and assign testing activities to team.
• Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies for cross-browser testing and multiple user scenarios.
• Satisfy release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance responsibilities.
• Collaborate with team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues in a timely manner.
• Establish a testing feedback loop with other developers and team members.
• Create written documentation and procedures for application testing and compliance.
• Debug test environment, automate sprints, and develop testing scenarios.
• Experienced with end-user testing, usability testing, software and web application testing