Job #: 1439
Title: Test Analyst
Momentum is looking for a Test Analyst.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for identifying and conducting testing of migration from Elite to Aderant financial system and other integrated systems. Candidate must be experienced in performing full software development lifecycle testing, including but not limited to Integration Testing, Load Testing, Functional Testing, End-to-End Systems Testing, Regression Testing, and User Interface Analysis.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail, as well as a disciplined approach to developing and executing software QA initiatives. Must possess strong customer service skills and be comfortable interfacing with Firm personnel from staff to executives and able to make decisions regarding type of testing required and whether testing results are satisfactory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, develop and implement detailed test plan documentation based on project requirements; conduct software quality assurance testing for Firm applications
- Regularly make decisions about testing requirements based on business needs assessments
- Exercise independent judgment to determine success or failure from test results
- Develop a thorough understanding of applications and devices
- Coordinate efforts across teams from multiple departments
- Collaborate with developers and vendors to resolve issues discovered within and outside of testing processes
- Provide operational support and maintenance of the Firm’s applications
- Regularly perform troubleshooting and resolution of end-user and application software issues
- Strong understanding of financial systems, experience with Aderant required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum two years of experience with testing, modeling tools, change management, and test case generation techniques
- Proficiency with T-SQL
- Experience with gathering requirements, writing specifications, and building test plans
- Working knowledge of client / server applications, web applications and computer networking
- Strong resource planning and management skills
- Capacity to work outside of standard schedule, as necessary
- Familiarity with following software platforms: SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 (stored procedures, and T-SQL), .Net framework, C#, VB.NET, Objective C, SharePoint 2007 and 2010, SharePoint webpart and features development, XMLAW One View, Oracle Whitehill One, SQL Server Reporting Service (reporting services, analysis services, and integration services).
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including: Creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams.,
- Acute attention to detail and quality, driven with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to multi task across project/initiatives and delivers according to time and cost commitments.
5+ years within the legal industry desired.
- Experience in project management a plus