Job #: 1449
Title: Telecommunication Analyst
Momentum is looking for a Telecommunications lead .
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Telecommunications Lead for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
- Oversee the day to day operation for the NEC PBX phone support vendor, managers, and technicians
- Ensure Telecommunications NEC vendor remedy tickets (for day-to-day break fix) meet SLA requirement; are maintained properly. Ensure Telecommunications remedy tickets for NEC vendor off- hours meet SLA requirement; are maintained properly. Ensure RCA are provide by vendor for all outages.
- Maintain data and configuration information with Verizon Customer Redirect Service for BCP purposes
- Perform a variety of special assignments, generally in long-range planning, evaluation, testing, and remediation.
- The incumbent responds to Voice related calls, which range in scope from local facility to agency wide.
- He/she independently plans and carries out projects; analyses of requirements; integrating and coordinating vendor management The incumbent serves as a technical subject matter expert in the areas of PBX engineering, IT systems, information management and policy planning
- Prepares EITS weekly summary reports, staff assignment updates and staff reviews
- Responsible for emergency phones and business continuity re-direct services both landline and wireless.
Request for Statement of Work
- Reviews existing voice and data configurations within elements of the HHC hospital facilities and makes recommendations and/or changes to improve the. efficiency and effectiveness of the system’s service
- Responsible for planning and removal legacy PBX and telecommunications equipment
- Responsible for the day to day support for VOIP infrastructure systems/equipment
- Responsible for the support for all Telecommunications Infrastructure systems/components to include continuous monitoring and analysis of the telecommunications Infrastructure to ensure a maximum performance and availability
- Responsible for procurement, configuration, and deployment of Mobile telecom devices to include item, such as Apple iPhones, Galaxy Smartphones, Mifi’s Pagers and Air Cards
- Verify and ensure all Hospital telephone equipment location records, extension assignments, type of instruments, class of service, repair records, system data servers, and the telecommunications database are maintained correctly and accurately
- Knowledge of traffic flow characteristics; knowledge to review proposals for technical accuracy and vendor performance in satisfying contractual requirements and identifying and resolving issues or problems found.
- Responsible for diagnosing and/or resolving problems in response to reported incidents involving telecommunications, PBX network components, systems, or PBX software installed o Responsible for the supervision, planning and delivery of system support services, including troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- 3 to 4 years related work experience
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast moving team
- Must be able to work at various locations when necessary along with working various shifts
- Knowledge of T1-PRI’s, ISDN, DSL, POT’s AND DID Conversions
- Knowledge Apple DEP, Samsung Knox, Mobile iron