Job #: 1475
Title: Technical Writer
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Marketing ensures that the client gains the greatest value from its brand and helps drive growth for the business. Marketing manages every aspect of our brand worldwide and provides strategic guidance and marketing execution for business units and internal groups seeking to harness the power of our brand.
The Wealth Management Marketing department focuses on creating strategies and solutions that help foster client and segment engagement and support advisors to win and retain business. This group is broadly responsible for branding, communications, strategic marketing initiatives, marketing training, and driving growth for the corporate/institutional suite of businesses.
We are seeking a contractor to contribute to the strategy and execution to educate, engage and, over time, build and expand relationships with customers that receive workplace benefits. Our corporate offerings include Stock Plan Services, Corporate Retirement, and Financial Wellness businesses. This individual will focus primarily on marketing products and services to stock plan participants. The individual will lead execution for both digital & traditional marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, landing pages, videos, banners, etc. In addition, they will be responsible for tracking campaign success and continuously implementing changes to optimize results.
Principal Areas of Responsibilities:
• Partner closely with product, participant experience and marketing teams to devise and deliver workplace engagement strategies.
• Develop and execute on client acquisition and retention plans. Understand customer needs and refine positioning to target specific segments.
• Execute on key Marketing and Communications deliverables including email campaigns, videos, microsites, landing pages, direct mail and banners.
• Identify scalable Marketing & Communications strategies to the employee base, leveraging modern targeting and content techniques, including new client and drip email campaigns.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 3-5 years of marketing and/or communications experience in the financial services industry
• B.A. or B.S. with a concentration in Marketing, Communications or Economics a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, client focus and organizational skills
• Strong ability to communicate, present to large audiences, and interact with senior leaders
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements, prioritize and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary, in a deadline oriented environment
• Ability to pitch in and work hard in a lean environment
• Knowledge of legal and compliance policies related to financial service industry a plus
• Experience with leveraging multiple marketing channels
• Ability to identify issues and trends in order to anticipate change and provide recommended comprehensive solutions