Job #: 1361
Title: Technical Support
Momentum is looking for a Helpdesk Support Professional.
Help Desk Analyst HET supports over 12000 employees located throughout the country as well as international users. These include data center operations, disaster recovery services, ServiceDesk services/support, desktop support, premedia systems support, voice systems/services, systems administration, messaging services/support, A/V support, application development, and training.
- As a Help Desk Analyst, this position provides technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all employees by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment. This position also escalates all level two requests that cannot be resolved to Desktop Technicians or Network engineers.
- This role reports to the Service Desk Manager. Responsible for first level Service Desk support of PC/MAC end users.
- Receives end user Service Desk requests (phone, electronic), coordinates problem identification and resolution, and tracks and reports Service Desk activities by placing incidents into an ITSM Solution ServiceNow.
- The requirements: An Ideal candidate should have the ability to deliver technical customer support over the phone in a call center environment; identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related problems; make the distinction between level one and level two end user problems; master new computer technology; maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.
- Position requires 3+ years of experience in the field of IT Service Desk or user Support
- Experience with PC/MAC OS and server platforms, Active Directory, SCCM, Casper, and Windows/MAC desktop applications is essential
- Experience with Desktop computer hardware, printers, and peripherals
- Experience with Mobile Device Support (Windows, IOS, Android)
- Understanding of basic Networking protocols
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Provide support for Publishing and other business specific systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and acrobat.
- Font management software (UTC)
- Experience troubleshooting printing issue