Job #: 1490
Title: Tax Analyst
Individuals who are tax lawyers/attorneys typically do not fit the criteria.
Experience with tax forms or tax compliance (financial services), strong communication skills, strong technical skills (Excel).
At a minimum, the successful candidate will:
- support administration and management of the firm’s Compliance Program performing documentation, withholding and reporting testing and assist with the evaluation of Tax Operations processes and firm systems,
- provide full project management support on select OTC initiatives
- maintain our risk and controls portfolio,
- perform UAT testing for system upgrades, defect fixes, and phased regulatory functionality.
Your Experience and Skills
• a Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in Financial Services
• excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• strong project management skills
• a strong work ethic and attention to details
• solid analytical and problem solving skills
• an advanced proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
• willing to learn, and able to balance a diverse work-load with multiple deadlines
• highly organized with the ability to prioritize and think critically
• flexible and capable of prioritizing based on business demands
• team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills reliable and resilient