Job #: 1177
Title: Talent Acquisition
Momentum is looking for Talent Acquisition Professionals.
The Enterprise IT Services (EITS) department is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist with information technology recruiting experience for a 6-month contract.
The IT Talent Acquisition Specialist will design, implement and coordinate the talent acquisition strategy for the EITS department. An effective strategy will focus on sourcing and identifying the most qualified internal and external candidates for varying levels and types of IT vacancies while engaging candidates and maintaining a candidate pipeline for future vacancies. Successful candidates will be familiar with talent acquisition trends and best practices, have superb communication and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to network with professionals.
2. Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:
The engagement will take place at our NYC location, 55 Water Street. No Telecommuting at this time. 40 hour workweek.
3. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers across EITS service lines to determine employment needs, define qualifications of successful candidates and to facilitate an effective and efficient recruiting effort.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on job market and competitive salary figures.
- Collect and analyze data to provide feedback to hiring managers and the HR/IT Team on the effectiveness of recruiting plans, sources and implementation; identify areas for improvement; and measure performance.
- Liaise with hiring managers in developing or modifying job descriptions for IT positions.
- Identify and utilize a variety of sourcing methods including referrals, databases, websites, social media, LinkedIn and networking events to attract qualified candidates. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Assist with the collection and analysis of staffing and recruitment data and reports concerning EITS resource needs and personnel utilization.
- Facilitate the development of strong, long-standing relationships between hiring managers and candidates. Leverage our understanding of the marketplace in order to assist hiring managers in setting realistic expectations of candidate skill sets and experience.
- Build an extensive network of information technology and healthcare professionals to broaden potential candidate base.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the EITS department and make data-driven policy change recommendations
4.Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Minimum of 7 years of recruitment experience and prior experience in a high volume, fast-paced corporate environment. Prior experience working in Information Technology is highly desirable.
- A Baccalaureate Degree is required; preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting or a related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a competitive team environment while building partnerships with hiring managers and other IT professionals.
- Experience in recruiting and talent acquisition, including leading recruiting initiatives, with a focus on employing best practices and identifying and retaining top talent.
- Proven skills in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods, e.g. database searches, internet job postings, campus recruitment, candidate referrals and networking.
- Outstanding client service & interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience with applicant tracking and recruiting systems and software, including PeopleSoft.
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast moving team.
- Must be able to work at various locations when necessary along with working various shifts