Job #: 1706
Title: Tableau Developer
Job Title: Tableau Senior Developer
• Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions with senior business stakeholders
• Take broad requirements and transfer into fast developed prototypes and working solutions
• Create customized and interactive professional lookingTableau dashboards
• Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
• Proactively communicate status of development, raise/escalate issues/challenges as they arise.
• Provide production support for new BI solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in information science, data management, computer science, mathematics or related field
• Minimum 5+ years overall Tableau experience
• Significant experience creating clean, insightful dashboards, user stories using Tableau,
• Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
• Eye for product excellence – developing low-latency, reliable reports/pipelines; designing with data visualization best practices.
• Solid understanding of data management concepts – data processing, analysis, visualization, security and discovery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with agile development