Job #: 1269
Title: System Functional Technical Analyst
Momentum is searching for an Enterprise Content System Functional Technical Analyst
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of System Functional Technical Analyst for a 3-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:
The engagement will take place at our 55 Water St NYC, NY. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to work with an integrated team of Enterprise Content (ECM)and Business System Process Management professionals to provide end-to-end support for corporate document management and business process management systems
- Review, define and document technical requirements for business and facilities management applications which includes security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold workshops as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Design, develop, and install application enhancements and upgrades.
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
- Liaise with company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years health care experience, preferably in the HIM Department
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hands on experience with a Content Management System utilized in a healthcare setting
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field, with at least 3 years in a technical capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.