Job #: 3032
Title: System Administrator – Omaha NE
The Administrator will be at the front line for issue identification, troubleshooting, and remediation of any system issues impacting Brokerage Operations.
The Administrator must be able to understand upstream and downstream organizational impacts as a result of system issues, and communicate action plans to multiple levels of management.
• Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of client service possible
• Must demonstrate solid decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and efficiently organize work, based on business conditions
• Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Two years of experience working in a service oriented role is a plus but not required
• Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, associates, and management through verbal and written correspondence
• Ability to quickly assimilate and understand the systems and applications utilized throughout the company
• An understanding of basic Internet operations and knowledge of Windows based programs