Job #: 1772
Title: Software Developer
Overview of business area or project:
You’ll be working in the Strategic Risk Initiative for Asset Management in Weehawken, but will have colleagues in EMEA & US. Our team is responsible for providing state of the art platform to manage & monitor Market Risk as well as Credit Risk across Asset Management. Our platform ensures Asset Management division’s compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Business rationale for this role:
Strategic Risk Initiative
Must-Have Skills & Qualifications:
1- C# or Python
2- Restful Services
What are the responsibilities of the role? What work will the contractor be performing on a day to day basis?
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Have 6+ years of hands-on design and development experience using C# or Python, Restful Webservices, Angular, SQL Server, and Oracle.
– Have experience working in teams for development of high-performance, large-scale systems.
– Have excellent understanding of ETL and datawarehousing concepts.
– Have a great knowledge on performance tuning for both Oracle and SQL Server databases.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have a fairly good knowledge of the Asset Management domain and Capital Markets.