Job #: 5605
Title: Sharepoint Developer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior SharePoint Developer/Architect and Farm Administrator will be responsible for the overall construction and implementation of an Enterprise SharePoint environment(s), as well as the Corporate Intranet platform.
This position requires expert knowledge and experience with SharePoint technologies including SharePoint 2010/16/19 (on-prem/SPO).
The immediate need is for expertise with SP 2019 development (SPFx).
Must also have deep knowledge of Farm Architecture, Site Taxonomy construct and set-up, Document Taxonomy and managed meta-data construct and Search Construction/configuration.
Candidate must be well-rounded and self-motivated SharePoint expert capable of configuring, constructing and deploying customized intranet, client-facing sites, and data capture, workflow, and reporting applications utilizing SharePoint 2010/16/19 and third-party components.
Candidate will manage all technical components of Enterprise SharePoint activities. General tasks and deliverables
• Strong SharePoint 2019 development experience, including the creation/development of custom SPFx solutions for our collaboration and intranet platforms
• SharePoint Application development life cycle planning, architecture, construction, implementation, packaging, and deployment
• Farm (server) implementation for Production, Staging, development, and sandbox environments
• Use SharePoint Framework SPFx to create website constructs with OOTB/custom, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates
• Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, data reporting, search navigation, permissions, and data management
• Build custom forms and workflows with Nintex
• Construct and operationalize migration of data from SP 2010/2016 to SP 2019 On-Prem using ShareGate migration tool.
• Understanding of building SharePoint customizations using site definitions, custom content types, features, and solution packages
• Experience working on Medium to Large-Scale SharePoint Farms
• Understand publishing features in SharePoint and experience working with Master Pages, Page Layouts, Themes and CSS
• Develop standard operating procedures for troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues
• Develop and operationalize the overall architecture, infrastructure, user access, security, and database management framework
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a SharePoint developer/architect role using SharePoint on Premise 2010/16/19 and SharePoint online/O365
• Experienced solution architect for SharePoint SP 2010 or 2016 to 2019
• Minimum one-year experience developing webparts (spfx) and UI extensions like app customizers, field customizers and command sets
• Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and operationalization deliverables
• Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD
• Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and construction specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation
• Must be able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multitask, and quickly adapt to change
• Excellent knowledge around UI/UX
• A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college