Job #: 2384
Title: Service Desk Analyst – Louisville, KY
looking for an individual to join this award winning/world class, highly professional Service Desk support team working in a very dynamic and ever changing environment. Key experiences will include:
• Supporting 70,000 + colleagues in over 130 offices globally.
• Working for a large IT group with significant opportunities for advancement in various specialties
• Very open and collaborative environment
• Ongoing training and knowledge growth opportunities
• Internship opportunities with various groups within the organization
• Regular department celebrations of successes and holidays
This position is for a developing professional individual in Information Technology, who works under moderate supervision. They will operate in a specified Senior Analyst role, within the Global Service Desk. The primary function is to support end users, diagnose, report, and resolve IT application issues.
Job Profile Description
• Provides Service Desk function by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware/software problems.
• Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware/software according to company standards; reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required.
• Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams.
• Routes calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
• Monitors and escalates issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
• Operates in a specified role within Global Service Desk (Training, Knowledge Base, Deskside, Process, Ticket reviews, Team Leader cover).
• Participates in projects as assigned.
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare