Job #: 2856
Title: Service Desk Analyst – Atlanta, GA
• Addresses and resolves both basic incidents/requests; logs all interactions; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
• Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
• Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
• Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
• Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
• Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
• Documents resolutions and updates self-help and knowledge bases.
• Ability to resolve requests on first contact.
• Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee information.
• Ability to provide on-call support after hours as needed
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Candidate will need to have at least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
• Working in a technical Service Desk or Help Desk position
• Customer service experience in a technical support role
• Level one experience in MS Office, printers, remote access, networking, etc.
• Using support software tools
• Service Request Management processes
• Remote support and ticket tracking tools
• Working in a high volume environment (answering 20-30 live calls in addition to
managing 40-60 emails/service requests)