Job #: 1270
Title: Senior Sourcing
Momentum is looking for a Senior Sourcing professional.
This Services Sourcing Group (PSSG) is a global team responsible for sourcing all contract, project and outsourced service engagements across all business units. The qualified candidate will be responsible for working with a cross discipline team comprised of technical, legal, financial and business area subject matter experts.
The candidate will be required to assist in the strategic sourcing, procurement, as well as deep analytics, sourcing strategy development and senior management presentations.
Within the Professional Services category for Non-IT Consulting, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Review and negotiate commercials of vendor contracts with respect to professional services engagements across Operations, Finance, Legal & Compliance and Front Office Lines of Business for Contract, Project and Outsourced Managed Services
- Perform routine deep dive spend analysis in order to identify and drive cost savings opportunities, including but not limited to RFP, supplier consolidation, Unit Price reduction, Volume Discounting, Benchmarking, etc.
- Support ad hoc expense management initiatives
- Provide reporting and maintenance on a variety of data sets as they relate to: Project pipeline, Vendor spend and cost savings, Supplier Optimization, Contract management, Consultant onboarding, Strategic Savings and Efficiencies Levers, Drive baseline reductions and cost avoidance on professional services across US coverage and ensure ongoing data quality on savings initiatives and completed deals, along with live RFPs.
- Previous experience in sourcing professional services, including Project SOWs, Outsourcing Transactions and Time and Materials engagements, preferably within Financial Services Industry
- High proficiency in developing and presenting strategic content focused on driving savings
- Evidence of leveraging influencing skills to drive change to purchasing behaviors with measurable outcomes (expense reduction)
- Negotiation of large scale professional services contractual agreements across varying complexity
- Client service skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Results oriented, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives to closure and results
- Previous experience with Ariba, Fieldglass, MS Office (especially excel and PowerPoint) and Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.)