Job #: 1401
Title: Senior Process Operations
Momentum is looking for an Operations Coordinator.
Responsible for ongoing day-to-day tasks related to the delivery of the Enterprise Service Management operational roadmap including, but not limited to
Assistance with the development of executive level communications and presentations
Assistance with the creation and distribution of a quarterly newsletter, marketing materials, website updates, etc.
Assistance with the planning, development and facilitation of the training curriculum
Regular status reporting across the ESM organization
- Experience in marketing, communications, content development, and events planning required
- IT Service Management experience preferred
- Self-motivated and reliable with the ability to work independently, requiring little supervision
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate tasks across cross-functional stakeholders, meet tight deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Visio, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels; ability to understand complex problems while formally presenting them simplistically
- US Citizenship is required
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Required Skills:
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS MARKETING MICROSOFT EXCEL MICROSOFT OFFICE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK MICROSOFT POWERPOINT MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT TRAINING