Job #: 1369
Title: Security Project Manager
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum is looking for a Project Manager with a background working in Security Projects.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project plans for the purpose of tracking tasks and priorities on major projects in order to accomplish goals and objectives on time and on budget.
- Must be able to identify risks and effectively and proactively communicate status to the business and to project teams and stakeholders.
- Should be an effective communicator and be able to chair project status meetings, deliver presentations and or reporting on project status and delivery.
- May have significant experience and knowledge of a specific business or technology related to the projects managed.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Program Management experience in IT Risk is preferred, but Program Management experience in Technology Security is acceptable.
- Must have experience with executive deck development and executive memo writing.
- Knowledge in developing KRI’s for IT Risk is a plus.
- CRISC Certification is mandatory. CISM Certification is a plus.