Job #: 2175
Title: Security Operations
Web Proxy Security Operations L3
The candidate must demonstrate strong technical qualities
– preferably in a global environment, ideally within the finance industry.
– Provide Level 3 Operations support for a global perimeter Web proxy and Web security enterprise infrastructure
– Maintain Web security infrastructure, providing stability by developing tools, policies, processes and procedures for the operations teams.
– Provide a secure environment, by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks.
– Develop automated metrics reporting capabilities.
– Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
– Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
– Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
– Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
– Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
– Moderate-Advanced proxy experience required including engineering of flows via proxy and cli access for troubleshooting; Bluecoat ProxySG Appliance experience preferred.
– Good understanding of the protocols underpinning the web
– TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc… Ideal candidate would be able to intelligently dissect all 7 layers of the OSI stack
– Excellent understanding and experience architecting and implementing Web security solutions.
– Good understanding on Web Proxy infrastructure serving various application layer protocols such as HTTP/HTTPs/SOCKS/FTP/ICAP
– Scripting and Development Skills (Perl, Python, Shell).
– Moderate Linux Sysadmin experience.
– Interpersonal Skills
– Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
– Project Management Skills with experience on enterprise projects.
– Strong general networking background (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, Packet trace and analysis, etc.)
– Web Proxy, Bluecoat/Zscaler or other major web proxy competitor
– Experience within financial services industry preferred