Job #: 2725
Title: Security Engineering PM
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Cyber and Information Security Changes
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an IT Project Manager, you’ll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• worked as an IT project manager, focusing on Cyber and Information Security Changes, for ideally three years within the finance sector
• managed all facets of large-scale projects within complex stakeholder landscape and met deliverables
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• bachelor’s/master’s or equivalent with a focus in IT-related or Finance-related subjects