Job #: 1373
Title: Security Awareness Analyst
Momentum is looking for a Security Awareness Analyst
This role is responsible for the successful coordination and execution of Security Awareness & Training initiatives, possessing a combination of skills including, elementary analysis, project management/prioritization, communications, organization, teamwork and problem-solving.
- Coordinate and execute security awareness initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (digital media, print media, training, events, etc.)
- Document detailed requirements for program deliverables
- Produce documented artifacts to demonstrate defined operations model is in place for ongoing maintenance and support of program activities
- Research social engineering topics and statistics for creation of infographics & training content and assist in analyzing marketing results to help shape future marketing strategies
- Work with Security Awareness Managers to develop custom trainings, implement new products & services and perform cross-functional activities to assist with integration of security third party training modules with firm Learning Management System.
- Conduct phishing and USB assessments of staff as directed and track and report the results.
- 3-5 years Security Awareness & Training experience
- Minimum GIAC Information Security
- Fundamentals (GISF) or (ISC)2 Systems Security
- Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certifications preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously. Ability to participate in planning processes based on defined organizational plans.
- Security awareness experience that includes gap analysis, course content development.
- Experience with full lifecycle project management and software development, deployment methodologies and industry best practices
- Strong MS Office skills including Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint.