Job #: 2367
Title: Scrum Service Management, Data Science
Consultant will be responsible for facilitating a cross functional agile collaborative team in iterative technology development, including:
• Managing stakeholder expectations (regarding: target scope, schedule and budget)
• Removing impediments that hinder service progress
• Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and iteration meetings
• Monitoring the progress of the sprint
• Helping teams estimate iteration deliverables and increase velocity
• Managing development tracking system; to include product and sprint backlogs
• Promoting continuous communication
• Monitoring and helping to improve team dynamics
• Motivating and acting as the glue that holds the team together
• Subject matter expert for agile methodologies and practices.
Level A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
Responsibilities typically include:
• Managing large services or processes with limited oversight from manager.
• Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals.
• Managing problems faced; which are often complex and difficult.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• Bachelors of Degree in Data Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related disciplines; and
• A minimum of eight years of experience in the field of data and analytics service build management, data processing, computer systems and applications; or
• A satisfactory combination of education, training and experience
• Demonstrated experience managing data and analytics service portfolio, and data and analytics service improvement plans
• Strong familiarity with scrum/agile framework and respective tools software; Microsoft Project (Required)
• Demonstrated experience with processes owned by an IT organization
• Experience leading a team responsible for supporting a Data and Analytics Shared Services organization
• Agile Certified Scrum Master (Required)
• ISACA CISA Certification desired
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and SharePoint tools.