Job #: 2570
Title: Scrum Master
Payments & Cash Management Senior Scrum Master Company Profile
At we advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments – Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2.4 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Banking & Payment Services department is moving to agile at scale. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage skills acquired from program management, management consulting, client management and team leadership experience, to help shape processes and transform the organization’s delivery methodology across Banking & Payment Services. Build, strengthen, and maintain relationships across Business PMO, Product Owner, Tech Partners, and Horizontal Technology & Risk teams, to drive agile transformation & adaptation and standardization across the Cash Management and Payments space in collaboration with the divisional Agile Center of Excellence.
• Work closely with key partners (Technology, Product Owners, Horizontal Teams and other stakeholders) to facilitate knowledge sharing, implementation of agreed best practices, driving agility and transformation of the demand & delivery lifecycle across the portfolio
• Support budget process and provide program and project portfolio financial management Provide leadership with meaningful performance metrics and status reports based on Jira dashboards and other tools across the portfolio
• Individual contributor expected to lead and influence across a diverse teams Identify risks proactively, drive timely mitigation, and escalate to management appropriately
• Drive adoption of new governance for agile programs across the department’s portfolio As the department accelerates its multi-year Next Gen Money Movement program and moves the large 150+ person team into agile, assist in transformation and governance framework Develop, elaborate and track KPIs for projects and systems Assist as needed in development of long-term feature roadmaps and assessment of current gaps
• Must be able to quickly learn and be hands-on, understanding complexity and ins-and-outs of systems the candidate is aligned to, as well as size/scope and impact of projects to these systems.
• Agile project experience Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Strong influencing and negotiating skills across business, IT and other PMO teams