Job #: 1894
Title: Scrum Master
Job Title: Scrum Master
The Scrum Master promotes and supports the agile process within and outside the squad. This includes:
• Work with organizational resources outside the squad to help them interact effectively with the squad, remove impediments and protect them from organizational bureaucracy
• The Scrum Master coaches the Agile squad and the product owner on the Agile process, such as writing useful user stories and managing the backlog
• They foster a collaborative culture and ensure the squad regularly celebrates success
• Considering the squads are considerably mature in Agile, work across multiple squads as a Scrum Master.
• Manage blockers, obstacles and dependencies.
• Bring together stakeholders for alignment meeting
• Organize training
• Report on squad improvements
• Support business checkouts during release weekends.
• Facilitate retrospective to improve squad dynamics
• Facilitate creation and maintenance of squad artefacts such as backlog, definitions and norms etc.
• Program/project management experience in both Agile and Waterfall
• Financial Services experience
• Experience in program/project management for complex development projects with multiple different technology platforms
• Intermediate job experience 5+ years experience
Prior Salesforce/CRM experience would be highly desirable
• Project / program management
• Strong communications and writing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to liaise with diverse groups (tech, ops, business, etc)
• Financial management and forecasting
• Risk management
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail